- Role: Teacher, Editing Teacher
Once you have your course ready and wish to make it visible to your students you will need to go in and allow access. Follow the below guide to make these changes.
1. In the course administration block, click "Edit Settings"
2. Scroll down to the availability section
3. Use the drop down to change the options to "This course is available to students"
4. Scroll down and click "Save Changes"
Alternatively you can change this back to "This course is not available to students" to hide your course from students. If students are not able to see/access your course this is the first item that should be checked by a course administrator such as Lead Faculty or Editing Teacher.